Growth Hormone Balance
GH Balance™ is a product that was developed as a complementary therapy program that is accepted by Doctors and Practitioners as an aid to support and restore the body’s energetic function for a better balance of GH Hormones.
Growth Hormone (GH) is produced by the pituitary gland — a pea-size gland located at the base of the brain that fuels childhood growth and helps maintain tissues and organs throughout life.
Beginning in middle age, however, the pituitary gland slowly reduces the amount of growth hormone it produces. This natural slowdown has prompted an interest in the use of human growth hormone to stave off the realities of old age.
It is important to understand that the GH Balance patch produces the ‘frequencies’ of polypeptide hormones. Polypeptide hormones, or simply peptide hormones, are hormones made up of amino acids that are secreted by the endocrine system and distributed to end organs through the circulating blood. Endocrine organs that secrete peptide hormones include the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, thyroid gland, adrenals, ovaries, pancreas, and adipose tissues. Organs not generally traditionally considered part of the endocrine system, such as the heart and gastrointestinal tract, can also secrete peptide hormones.
- Enhanced skin thickness and elasticity
- Improved healing time and reduced infection rates after trauma or surgery
- Diminished sun damage-type wrinkling
- Increased lean muscle mass, and proper weight gain
- Increased bone mineral density
- Improved cholesterol profile
- Decreased LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Increased HDL (good) cholesterol
- Improved exercise capacity
- Improved blood flow to the kidney
- Improved mood, coping skills, and over-all well-being
- Improved general energy levels