This patch is designed to increase sexual response in the male or female libido. It works with the body’s hormones to stimulate the thalamus and pituitary glands. Consider using when experiencing: EDD symptoms, lack of initiative, lack of desire for sex and erection difficulties. Think of this one as stimulating a “Viagra-like response in a patch”.. and is more powerful when combined with Male patch for men and FEM patch for females.
What are the Signs and Symptoms?
Individuals who experience LSD may exhibit particular signs and symptoms. For the symptoms to qualify as LSD, they must also cause apparent distress in the person’s life and cannot result from certain medical and psychological conditions such as cancer or depression, respectively. Symptoms caused exclusively by the effects of a drug or substance does not qualify for LSD diagnosis. The following are examples of common signs and symptoms. Psychological or psychiatric consultation is necessary for proper diagnosis.
- Little or no interest in sexual activity
- Decreased frequency in sexual activity
- Decreased frequency in sexual activity becomes a problem in the relationship and causes conflict.
- Apathetic feelings during sex, despite attempting to please one’s partner
- Habituation to his/her partner that results in decreased desire to engage in sexual activity with that person
- Selective desire deficiency, in which an individual may be physically aroused but emotionally absent.
- No interest in pursuing sexual interaction
Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD) refers to a woman’s chronic or ongoing lack of interest in sex, to the point that it causes her personal distress or problems in her relationships. Although this problem is not sexually dimorphic (affecting only one sex), the prevalence of LSD is much higher in females than in males. A recent study found that 26% to 43% of females report low sexual desire compared to 13% to 28% in males. Low sexual desire can range from mild to extreme cases. In mild cases, a person may fail to initiate (or desire) sexual intimacy, but they can still respond to sexual advances and enjoy intimacy when it does occur.
Moderate cases of HSDD can result in the failure to both initiate and respond to sexual intimacy. Sexual Aversion Disorder is an extreme form of HSDD that results in absolutely no desire for sexual contact: an individual with sexual aversion disorder can actually be repulsed by the mere notion of intimacy.